Westcare Incorporated is an Australian Disability Enterprise (not-for-profit), providing quality employment and training for West Australians with disabilities since 1947.
Westcare Safety provides high quality, standard compliant work and safety wear at a competitive price. We make our products so we can guarantee the quality.
Westcare Safety manufactures an extensive range of high visibility safety garments & protective equipment for a range of commercial and industrial applications. We take your safety seriously – our product lines are fully customisable, and we have the capacity to manufacture products that meet or exceed any OHS, National Standards, Industry or workplace specific requirements.
We are renowned for our ability to completely customise or heavily modify anything to suit your unique purpose.
Our clients range from the very small to the very large, including: WA Police, St Johns Ambulance, Blackwoods, Heatleys, Public Transport Authority, Fire and Rescue, Asphaltech, UWA, Royal Flying Doctors, and many more.
- Safety tags, eyeletted and strung to your needs
- Safety vests and ponchos, high visibility day and night made to your requirements
- Huge range of work wear available all customisable
- Protective equipment
- Hats and caps
- Industrial clothing
- Industrial Safety Equipment
- Customisations to your needs with custom lettering, reflective tape, transfers, embroidery, patches, pockets and much more