About This Game
An entire industrial empire under your control.
Have you always dreamed of swimming in money? In “Industry Empire” you are the boss of all bosses. Carry out research, extract raw materials, process them in your factories and distribute your products!
Send off trucks packed with your goods to far off cities and watch how booming trade lets your locations and the region grow and fills your coffers!
Grow your business, get rich and enjoy the fruits of your labor!
With an innovative land acquisition feature: buy plots of land and determine the size and shape of your new factory site!
- A new title in the successful Planner series
- Mine a range of raw materials and manage the entire production chain!
- Extensive research opportunities and dynamic urban growth
- Produce and sell over 160 different industrial products!
- Purchase land, precisely tailored to your needs and wallet!
- Expand your private property and furnish it with luxury items, whether it’s a country home or a villa!
- Added fun through various scenarios such as saving a region from bankruptcy and modernizing old structures
- Includes online leaderboard
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Dual core CPU 2.4 GHz (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with minimum 256 MB (GeForce 7600 GT series, comparable or higher)
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 450 MB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card
Industry Empire Review:
by Martinesek1992 – Steam Community
Well… Well… I was waiting for a game like this!
And I’m Surprised. This game is good… Really Good!
Let’s have a deeper look on it:
1. If you like micromanagement games, like I do, you will enjoy this game, because it can guarantee you at least 100 hours of game play.
2. The Game is beautiful! The design is what it should be!
3. The Game play is the best of it’s genre. You can hire workers, buy lands, research new upgrades for your factories, buy trucks, buy your own house! And it’s still not over: You have an achievement section and the Trade Cards too. But this is not the biggest thing in the game.
4. Skill Tree: Yep! hallelujah! Finally somebody, who told: ‘Let’s Put Skill Trees in this game!’ They ARE helpful, and can give you a boost in-game.
5. Price system is really accurately done. The prices are never too high or too low even though they may seem to be, but none of them are. They are perfectly equilibrated with the game.
6. Autosave Feature: The game at least does not punish you to restart everything from the beginning. Every 3 months your game is automatically saved, so if the game crashes, you are saved.
1. Still Buggy: There are still some bugs in-game, like what happened to me today: The achievement system broke down, and now I can’t use my skill points. Sad story, hopefully it will be patched in the v1.02.
2. Engine Crashes: Sometimes (especially if you play more than 4-5 hours), the game just shuts down by it’s own, loosing all your progress from the last Autosave… Sad, sad, sad. Not talking about the engine what needs 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor. It can be a nightmare for some players to play with it for the lags. 🙁
3. The Mechanics: This type of game is not for everybody! If you want to get to the top quickly, this game is not for you! Be patient, and you will have your Gold Medal! 😀
4. Graphics Settings: As Soon as you enter to the map, you will see the blured trees, and say: ‘OMG Why?’. Just turn off the Blur mode, and the game will be Fine! 🙂
5. PC Requirements: They are TOO high for this tipe of game. I know that the INSOMNIA engine is powerfull enough, but why did it have to be so outrageously demanding? (Not my teritory, just saying) Sometimes less is more!
6. The Price: Just one question: WHY??? I bought this game in the GameStop for 15€… Half price like here. And what is different? I don’t think so, there is any difference.
My opinion about this game? Well, if you are a hardcore gamer, who likes this genre (micromanagement), than you will be fine with this game.
For others: If you would like to try this game, buy it at the GameStop or wait until the price will drop down! You should probably give it a try!
Overall Rating: 8/10